Sunday, March 7, 2010

tangerine eats...

...is getting better.

I've been sick at home the last few days and I've used my time wisely by writing out the recipes for some of my previous posts. Have a look around the blog and check out the newly added NOMs.

Don't worry, it's just a cold and bronchitis. I was bedridden delirious for a few days and for a while I lost my sense of smell (it ran away with my sense of taste), but you know what they say about absence making the heart grow fonder... I'VE MISSED BEING ABLE TO TASTE FOOD! I'll be better in a few days, which is great timing..

March for tangerine eats is going to be so much fun. Just to name a few things that I'm doing this month: a cooking class at Fratelli Fresh, Taste of Sydney, Manly World Food Markets, Duckfest and more African food (popping into Herbie's first thing next week)! So stayed tuned, stay very tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment